Tinker Board Debian OS V2.1.16
- Fix the flickering issue for IMX219 in full size mode
- Fix the issue that channel halted with unknown reason for dwx2 USB host
- Fine tune TX/RX delay for RK3288 LAN and RGMII driving for RTL8211E.
- Fix the issue that noise occurs when playing 24bits 96KHz WAV file.
- Resolve the failure to saveenv for u-boot when booting up from eMMC
- Enable kernel setting for adjusting HDMI brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue
- Build in driver for DS3231 RTC module
- Support ASUS USB BT500 (RTL8761BU) dongle
- Fix SPI issue to support Waveshare-Expansions.
- Improve HDMI compatibility.
Old V2.1.11: tinkerboarding.co.uk