ASUS IoT Cloud Console (AICC) is a unified platform for managing and analyzing big data collected by IoT devices running different operating systems. With an intuitive user interface and advanced data-encryption technology, AICC enables you to collect and analyze comprehensive information in a variety of smart-technology sectors, such as transportation, retail and farming, to assist you in making the best decisions at the right times to seize business opportunities.
ASUS IoT Cloud Console (AICC) allows you to easily manage and analyze in one place all the collected data across operating systems.
- Immediately discover devices that have failed or are disconnected and quickly troubleshoot them.
- If an application has crashed, it can be restarted or updated remotely through the AICC management platform.
- For digital signage applications, AICC comprehensively analyzes collected data, such as the rate of people traffic and visitor age and gender distributions, and presents it clearly on a dashboard for review.
More detail: ASUS IoT: Industrial Motherboard, Intelligent Edge Computer, Single Board Computer
Before managing your devices in ASUS IoT Cloud Console, you should follow these steps to set up.
- Log in to the ASUS IoT Cloud Console (https://aicc.asus.com/)
- Click “Add Device” in the upper right corner of the website
- Select the operating system where you want to download the agent file and install the agent file on the device you want to manage
- Login with your ASUS account on your device.
For more details, you can refer to the usage documentation.