Help Needed to Configure the YouYeetoo AI Development Kit

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

With my recent acquisition of a YouYeetoo AI Development Kit, I can’t wait to get my projects underway. But during the initial setup, I’ve had a few difficulties and could need some advice from this experienced community.

Hardware Configuration: I assembled the parts according to the instructions, but I’m not positive that everything was connected correctly. Exist any thorough manuals or instructional films that offer a step-by-step explanation for configuring the hardware? :thinking:

In particular, I’m not sure how the touch screen and camera module are connected.

Software Installation: The microSD card included with the package is already loaded with the required software, but I’m experiencing problems getting the computer to boot up.

When the display first powers up, it displays a blank screen. Has anyone else had this problem? :thinking: If so, describe how you handled it.

Getting AI Projects Started: I’d love to get started on some simple AI projects after I’ve resolved both software and hardware problems.

Is there anyone who can provide materials or lessons specifically designed for use with YouYeetoo AI Development A set? :thinking: Projects involving image identification and processing of natural languages really intrigue me.

Community and Support: Where can I interact with other users and exchange experiences? :thinking: Have there any active user categories, forums, or social networking channels devoted to YouYeetoo products? :thinking:

I also checked this :point_right: https://forum.youyeetoo.com/t/getting-started-with-jetson-agx-orin-power-apps-developer-kit/73 but I didn’t get clarification.

Thank you for any assistance or guidance you may provide. Once I’m more comfortable with the kit, I’m excited to contribute and become a contributing member of this community.

Thank you :pray: in advance.

Which specific product is your AI suite? Can you share your purchase link? Because there are many products that can be called AI kits.